Demons Dialog & Revelation

Demons Dialog & Revelation
Welcome to Demons Dialog & Revelation..Please join us in the fight against lies and the noble task of digging up the truth.
Breaking News from ABCNEWS.com:
Eight N.Y. High School Students Test Positive for Swine Flu, N.Y. Mayor Says

The federal government declares a public health emergency, as the number of cases of swine flu in the U.S. rises to 20.

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 371 messages in 187 subjects

We have 6 registered users

The newest registered user is crzy.beautiful

Navigation

Pre-Tribulation Rapture is False

michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Pre-Tribulation Rapture is False

Post by michael144/Admin on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:17 pm

The pre trib rapture is a sleeping pill handed down by Lucifer himself....It's an oxymoron because how can there be tribulation if God's people are not here.....Oh that's right, there will be a second chance-Another sleeping pill.

Tribulation all throughout scripture has been centered around and against God's people. Not against "potentially God's people." Those who "change their mind..."

This only takes a little common sense and to take 3 scriptures from the new testament without showing any example or type from the old testament is plainly an act of guessing......

Here's a clue: Matthew 24:40 is not talking about 2 different people. It is talking about one person circumcised by the Word of God.....

Ecclesiastes 4:15
    I considered all the living which walk under the sun, with the second child that shall stand up in his stead.

Romans 9:21
    Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the **same lump **to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

Show me scripture that says God's people will disappear and the wicked will have a second chance......

The question that needs to be answered that Christendom has not figured out yet is who is God talking about when he says the "wicked."

You will be very surprised to see who the wicked are...

1John 3:8, 9
    He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
    Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Two in the field....Two men lying in one bed......Two women grinding at the millstone.......You....Me......The flesh born of Adam and the inward man born of God. We are circumcised by the Word.......The wicked aren't "over there." You wake up with the wicked every day...Read romans 7

John15:3
    Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Here is another pearl....When Jesus said, "Be ye therefore perfect as my Father in heaven is perfect," It was the same as when God said let there be light.....

Here is the most revealing story that proves Christendom has underestimated the power of God...Can you imagine if we all thought like the centurion?

Matthew 8:5 - 10
    And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him, And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented. And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him. The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but ***speak the word only****, and my servant shall be healed.
    For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. When Jesus heard it, he ****marvelled****, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

The true Gospel has not been realized yet.....
    metaloop
    Active/Rookie
    Active/Rookie

Re: Pre-Tribulation Rapture is False

Post by metaloop on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:27 pm

Agreed. It's wonderful to see how many are coming to the truth.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:41 pm