Demons Dialog & Revelation

Demons Dialog & Revelation
Welcome to Demons Dialog & Revelation..Please join us in the fight against lies and the noble task of digging up the truth.
Breaking News from ABCNEWS.com:
Eight N.Y. High School Students Test Positive for Swine Flu, N.Y. Mayor Says

The federal government declares a public health emergency, as the number of cases of swine flu in the U.S. rises to 20.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 371 messages in 187 subjects

We have 6 registered users

The newest registered user is crzy.beautiful

Navigation

Romans 9: The Pearl

michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Romans 9: The Pearl

Post by michael144/Admin on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:18 pm

Originally Posted By: pkrause in the forum "Can we stop sinning?"
    Yes Redwood I agree with you. Just like that thief on the cross, God knows if we are asking for forgiveness. And if it turns out that Hitler is there and God shows us that he really did confess and asked for forgiveness, than Redwood I will have no problem with him being there. - pk

Reply from michael144:
    Here is an interesting passage that really needs a good look to understand it.

Romans 9-Please read every line and as you will see it is mostly the word of God line upon line, here a little, there a little.

Romans 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Remember the circumcision was the covenant that pointed to a future spiritual event that happens to each of us; But how?

John 15:3 Now ye are clean (circumcised) through the word which I have spoken unto you.

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Quote:
    Genesis 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. Genesis 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.(Romans 9:21)

Quote:
    1 John 3:8 = The flesh 1 John 3:9 = The inward born again man/woman

Quote:
    John 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: John 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Kind of blows J317s "free will" theory to smithereens when considering righteousness that is.

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Quote:
    Romans 9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Romans 9:17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh (Hitler, Stalin, Bush, Clinton), Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

Romans 9:18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy (inward man), and whom he will he hardeneth (The flesh).

Romans 9:19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

Romans 9:20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

Romans 9:21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump(Pharaoh, Hitler, Stalin, Bush, Clinton) to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

Matthew 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Ecclesiastes 4:15 I considered all the living which walk under the sun, with the second child that shall stand up in his stead.

Re: Romans 9: The Pearl

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:50 am

I never saw this before........

Do you have more 'pearls'?
    michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by michael144/Admin on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:47 am

trueimage wrote:I never saw this before........

Do you have more 'pearls'?
    Tell me what see when you read this. I reread it and I see I didn't explain and tried to let the Word reveal it. So what do you see happening here?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:47 pm