Demons Dialog & Revelation

Demons Dialog & Revelation
Welcome to Demons Dialog & Revelation..Please join us in the fight against lies and the noble task of digging up the truth.
Breaking News from ABCNEWS.com:
Eight N.Y. High School Students Test Positive for Swine Flu, N.Y. Mayor Says

The federal government declares a public health emergency, as the number of cases of swine flu in the U.S. rises to 20.

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 371 messages in 187 subjects

We have 6 registered users

The newest registered user is crzy.beautiful

Navigation

Ponder these 3 verses then calculate the sum

michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by michael144/Admin on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:56 pm

John 17:2
    As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

1 Corinthians 15:22
    For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

1 Corinthians 15:26
    The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Use your logic and calculate the sum

When this sinks in you will give glory to God
    metaloop
    Active/Rookie
    Active/Rookie

Re: Ponder these 3 verses then calculate the sum

Post by metaloop on Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:47 am

I'm still confused. I see a contradiction, so I'm obviously not interpreting properly.

Clearly, those verses show that all are saved. All, as in, none are lost.

However:

Matthew 7:13 - Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat

Matthew 7:22-23 - Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 13:41-42 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

In light of these and other verses, I ask the following:

Who, if any, is/are lost?
    Should one freely reject Christ, and thereby the free gift of salvation, is the same not therefore lost?
    michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by michael144/Admin on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:00 am

metaloop wrote:I'm still confused. I see a contradiction, so I'm obviously not interpreting properly.

Clearly, those verses show that all are saved. All, as in, none are lost.

Matthew 7:22-23 - Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 13:41-42 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

In light of these and other verses, I ask the following:

Who, if any, is/are lost?
    Should one freely reject Christ, and thereby the free gift of salvation, is the same not therefore lost?
    1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

If Matthew 24:40 is talking about you, who are the verses you mention talking about?

Colossians 2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Notice the "two" in Peter [his new inward born again man and his remaining flesh]

Matthew 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
    Matthew 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
    Matthew 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Moments later when Jesus reveals he will be killed in verse 21Peter says:

Matthew 16:22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
    Matthew 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men

The ones who who do not make it are the tares. The wheat and the tares grow together until the harvest.

If you were the only one ever to live in earth history then who is the wheat and who is the tare.

All of us will be destroyed (flesh) and all of us will live (inward born again man) Tare and wheat

So when the scripture is talking about the wicked we need look no further than the mirror.

Salvation has nothing to do with groups of people and sects and churches. It only has to do with you. with me, as individuals.

We are circumcised by the Word. Let me give you an example of circumcising verses.

And remember the woman who said in Matthew 15:27, "Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table." The bread is Jesus which is the Word of God.

Circumcising verses that as soon as you eat them your flesh is isolated [separated] and cannot survive:

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
    John 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away [notice what Jesus says after this flesh cutting verse]
    John 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. [this scripture seems as if it doesn't belong unless you understand the circumcision that takes place]

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

The flesh cannot survive these words and there are many more cutting verses.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
    metaloop
    Active/Rookie
    Active/Rookie

Post by metaloop on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:51 pm

If Matthew 24:40 is also talking about two literal people, as the days of Noe were, then the verses I mentioned must also be talking about someone other than just myself.

Matthew 16:23 - Is Jesus not directly addressing Satan?

Most importantly, I ask again: If an individual blatantly rejects the Father, the Son, the Word, and every other element of truth, and dies, is that person saved?
    michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by michael144/Admin on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:55 pm

metaloop wrote:If Matthew 24:40 is also talking about two literal people, as the days of Noe were, then the verses I mentioned must also be talking about someone other than just myself.

Matthew 16:23 - Is Jesus not directly addressing Satan?

Most importantly, I ask again: If an individual blatantly rejects the Father, the Son, the Word, and every other element of truth, and dies, is that person saved?

meta...The answer isn't going to come from me. We as humans have vastly underestimated, not only the plan of salvation, but also God's ability to perform it.

This next passage pretty much sums up the possibility of the church as a whole getting the good news wrong.

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
    Isaiah 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

See that? "...As the heavens are higher than the earth...." is how much his ways are higher than ours

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:59 am