Demons Dialog & Revelation

Demons Dialog & Revelation
Welcome to Demons Dialog & Revelation..Please join us in the fight against lies and the noble task of digging up the truth.
Breaking News from ABCNEWS.com:
Eight N.Y. High School Students Test Positive for Swine Flu, N.Y. Mayor Says

The federal government declares a public health emergency, as the number of cases of swine flu in the U.S. rises to 20.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 371 messages in 187 subjects

We have 6 registered users

The newest registered user is crzy.beautiful

Navigation

Heal our blindness

michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Heal our blindness

Post by michael144/Admin on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:56 am

In my fairly long relationship with research and study of Christianity, I've come to the conclusion that no one church or religion has cornered the market on truth when it comes to interpreting prophecy and parables. I believe grains of truth can be found in every denomination.

It is my desire to have my eyes opened in the foggy areas of the prophetic writings of the bible hoping that when digging I will find pearls and also that those with insight will find this forum and share their knowledge. For it is written:

Matthew 10:26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

Lord show us the hidden things of darkness and bring us the scriptural puzzle pieces we need to see. Heal our blindness.

Re: Heal our blindness

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:10 pm

I agree with you. I find no single church having all the answers or all the truths. I do, however, find a lot of false teachings in just about every denomination. I believe that in these last days, the church will be as it was intended. Everyone talks about fleeing to the wilderness and taking all you can (to sustain life) with you. I don't believe in tithing. The first church all came together. They left their lives behind and they lived together as a community and all they had was shared by all. Kinda sounds like the future of the church now.
    michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by michael144/Admin on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:09 pm

trueimage wrote:I agree with you. I find no single church having all the answers or all the truths. I do, however, find a lot of false teachings in just about every denomination. I believe that in these last days, the church will be as it was intended. Everyone talks about fleeing to the wilderness and taking all you can (to sustain life) with you. I don't believe in tithing. The first church all came together. They left their lives behind and they lived together as a community and all they had was shared by all. Kinda sounds like the future of the church now.
    I agree....Tithing is an old testament law. I don't attend church but I have nothing against people pitching in to sustain the bills at a building and maybe help less fortunate people but the prosperity crap is quite demon possessed.

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:13 pm

It's sad what has become of churches. I don't attend anymore either.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:16 am