Demons Dialog & Revelation

Demons Dialog & Revelation
Welcome to Demons Dialog & Revelation..Please join us in the fight against lies and the noble task of digging up the truth.
Breaking News from ABCNEWS.com:
Eight N.Y. High School Students Test Positive for Swine Flu, N.Y. Mayor Says

The federal government declares a public health emergency, as the number of cases of swine flu in the U.S. rises to 20.

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 371 messages in 187 subjects

We have 6 registered users

The newest registered user is crzy.beautiful

Navigation

The Two Horned Beast

michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Two Horned Beast

Post by michael144/Admin on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:10 am

In Ralph Epperson's book The Unseen Hand he begins by describing two distinctly different forms of government. The first form recognizes that the peoples rights come from the Creator or God if you will, and the second he describes, represents the majority of kingdoms throughout history.

That is that the peoples rights come only from the state meaning any rights the government gives you are privileges and can at any time be revoked. The United States Constitution, which states peoples rights come from God, is indeed a historically rare declaration and as time progresses from it's beginning we can see a horrible transformation taking place. As I've said several times before we don't need to start a revolution, we need to stop one. But can this monster transformation even be stopped?

In the book of Revelation the 13th chapter starting at verse 12, we see a beast that rises up with two horns "like a lamb" but then we see a transformation of this kingdom into speaking as a "dragon." It is Epperson's description of these two forms of government that helped me to understand my previous suspicions of who this beast is in the window of history.

The United States of America and the second horn possibly representing Britain or Israel. The United States Constitution recognizes that the peoples rights come from the Creator and the foundation for it's laws are the ten commandments (like a lamb i.e, Jesus).

But there is another clue. It says that this kingdom would "cause fire to come down out of heaven …to deceive those who dwell on the earth." Anyone familiar with Hegelian Dialect will understand the classic tactics used to control people in the thesis-antithesis-synthesis, or more commonly known as problem-reaction-solution. Cause a problem, wait for the reaction from the people, and then impliment the solution they already have waiting in the wings.

The problem you ask? 9/11 "you are being attacked" "give up some of your liberty for security." If at this point, just over 5 years later, you don't think 9/11 was an inside job, you haven't studied building 7 Of the WTC that collapsed at 5:30 p.m. on that day in perfect ballet fasion. Larry Silverstein "slips" on a PBS documentary when he says "maybe the smartest thing to do is 'pull it' -'pull it' being a common term used in controlled demolition. So what if it's a controlled demolition? It takes weeks to set up a structure to come down with the beauty building 7 did which exposes fore-knowledge. In the same documentary it shows a worker on the phone saying, "we're getting ready to 'PULL' building 6" documenting the clean-up of the WTC complex after 9/11.

"…it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship. … All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger." - Hermann Goering, founder of the Gestapo and one of the main architects of Nazi Germany.

Actually after the first bombing of the World Trade Center we starting seeing a rapid transformation [going on for 100 years] of the U.S. government into now telling you to give up certain liberty "so we can protect you" which represents that kingdom that tells you your rights come from the state. And the weapon used by this two horned beast was to cause fire to come down from heaven, telling you "you are being attacked."

A last note: The next thing accomplished by the Two horned beast is that it would "cause all to receive a mark that you can not buy or sell without, or be killed." Real ID Act goes into effect 3/11/2008……… These people have completely lost their liberty. -michael144/Admin

For in depth study see
    America in Prophecy

Last edited by michael144/Admin on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Re: The Two Horned Beast

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:25 am

Concerning the Real ID:
    Do you think that the 'mark' is only the chip? Could this ID (obvious forerunner) also be the mark? Revelations talks about receiving the mark in our forehead (our mind) and/or our right hand (our works or actions). Same goes for the angel who comes and marks/seals the saints in the forehead and/or right hand. Most of us believe that the mark is an actual physical thing, but could it more? I guess I don't know what my exact question is yet....but something has my spirit stirred about this. I would like to hear your thoughts.
    michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by michael144/Admin on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:33 am

trueimage wrote:Concerning the Real ID:
    Do you think that the 'mark' is only the chip? Could this ID (obvious forerunner) also be the mark? Revelations talks about receiving the mark in our forehead (our mind) and/or our right hand (our works or actions). Same goes for the angel who comes and marks/seals the saints in the forehead and/or right hand. Most of us believe that the mark is an actual physical thing, but could it more? I guess I don't know what my exact question is yet....but something has my spirit stirred about this. I would like to hear your thoughts.
    Some believe it is the mark of the power of the Papacy to change the law of God....i.e., no graven images which was removed from the Catholic catacism and of course the change of the fourth commandment 7th day sabbath.

The way you speak it sounds like you have some 7th day Adventist experience...I was for 15 years. Idea
    michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by michael144/Admin on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:39 am

Revelation 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:08 pm

No, in fact I was catholic. I have been born-again/spirit-filled for 17 years. I do NOT, however, want to be confused with the charismatic-mystisists. (although these were my mentors before God opened my eyes.) I prefer to just be christian with no denominational ties.
    metaloop
    Active/Rookie
    Active/Rookie

Post by metaloop on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:37 pm

michael144/Admin wrote:
    A last note: The next thing accomplished by the Two horned beast is that it would "cause all to receive a mark that you can not buy or sell without, or be killed."

That is assuming that we've already seen the "fire come down from heaven." While I agree with what you've said, I think this also references events which have yet to transpire.

We see in 2 Thess 2:8 a reference to this same fire, which Christ brings at his second coming. This fire is clearly Yahweh's wrath.

I believe Babylon is used in reference to a system, a nation, and the Catholic Church. Jeremiah chapter 51 speaks of the destruction of Babylon, and the context clearly shows this to be the destruction of a nation--America.
    metaloop
    Active/Rookie
    Active/Rookie

Post by metaloop on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:55 pm

Something just occurred to me while reading your study on the two horned beast. This country was founded on Christian principles (characteristics of a lamb), yet today we speak with the voice of a dragon by outlawing public prayer and teaching that Islam is a religion of peace.

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:04 pm

And bullying everyone else!
    michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by michael144/Admin on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:30 pm

metaloop wrote:Something just occurred to me while reading your study on the two horned beast. This country was founded on Christian principles (characteristics of a lamb), yet today we speak with the voice of a dragon by outlawing public prayer and teaching that Islam is a religion of peace.
    Exactly right....This is the final kingdom to rise up in prophecy prior to the attempt at the one world government just before Christ returns. Watch the videos i just posted in "prophecy videos". It explains it better than I did.
    michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by michael144/Admin on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:32 pm

trueimage wrote:And bullying everyone else!
    Yes, "Speaks as a dragon..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:40 pm