Demons Dialog & Revelation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Demons Dialog & Revelation..Please join us in the fight against lies and the noble task of digging up the truth.
Breaking News from ABCNEWS.com:
Eight N.Y. High School Students Test Positive for Swine Flu, N.Y. Mayor Says

The federal government declares a public health emergency, as the number of cases of swine flu in the U.S. rises to 20.

Latest topics

» IT IS GETTING VERY SERIOUS NOW
Two in the Field EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:07 am by michael144/Admin

» Scientists Experiment with Vaccinations in GMO Corn
Two in the Field EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:46 pm by michael144/Admin

» The Meaning Behind Revelation 13:17
Two in the Field EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:28 pm by metaloop

» Shattered Union/Telling us what they are going to do before they do it
Two in the Field EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:57 pm by michael144/Admin

» Time Magazine Preps Americans For Mandatory Vaccinations
Two in the Field EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:00 pm by crzy.beautiful

» As Swine Flu Spreads, Conspiracy Theories of Laboratory Origins Abound
Two in the Field EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:44 pm by michael144/Admin

» Swine Flu News Updates
Two in the Field EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:00 am by michael144/Admin

» global vaccination – has been in the works for quite some time.
Two in the Field EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:33 am by michael144/Admin

» Swine flu 'debacle' of 1976 is recalled
Two in the Field EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:07 pm by michael144/Admin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 117 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:51 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 371 messages in 187 subjects

We have 6 registered users

The newest registered user is crzy.beautiful

Navigation

Two in the Field

michael144/Admin
    michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Two in the Field Empty Two in the Field

Post by michael144/Admin Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:12 pm

Matthew 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Most people familiar with Mathew 24:40 believe that this is speaking of an end time rapture involving two different people, one goes with God and the other is destroyed or left behind to suffer tribulation.

But let's think outside the box for a moment. With scripture we will soon see that this verse is actually hiding an incredible truth that at this point in Christian history, 99.9% do not see.

Mark 4:12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

Mathew 24:40 is actually speaking of one person circumcised by the word of God. When the Word first came to you, you were cut in two separating the old man (flesh) from the new man (inward man).

1John 3:8,9 displays this hidden truth perfectly. " He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God."

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

1 Corinthians 15:47-49 "The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly."

Mt 8:5-10 "And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him, And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented. And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him. The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel."

John 6:63 "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life".

Ecclesiastes 4:15 "I considered all the living which walk under the sun, with the second child that shall stand up in his stead."

Romans 9:21 "Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?"

Mathew 24:40 "Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left."

Take some time to ponder these things and if you have any questions just leave a comment. - michael144

Last edited by michael144/Admin on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Two in the Field Empty Re: Two in the Field

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:01 pm

Is this the judgement then? Where we shall go through the refiner's fire?
    michael144/Admin
    michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by michael144/Admin Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:06 pm

trueimage wrote:Is this the judgement then? Where we shall go through the refiner's fire?
    I believe this happens after the fire[tribulation]

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:09 pm

I believe that too.... but is this what the scriptures are talking about?
    michael144/Admin
    michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Two in the Field Empty A Challenge

Post by michael144/Admin Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:20 pm

trueimage wrote:I believe that too.... but is this what the scriptures are talking about?
    Elaborate...Not sure what you mean....What if Two in the field is talking about you....Your old flesh nature and your new born again nature...In other words there are 2 of you sitting there right now....One is born of Adam[the flesh] and the other is born of God[inward born again].

It's just a way of looking at it kind of outside the box.

Let me give you an example of how our mind gets tricked when we read the Word:

I want to show you how we so easily can be tricked and are carnally
    minded(in the flesh) when we read scripture, so much so that things
    that are hidden we miss……

Here is the experiment: What works does Jesus say we must do in
    the following passage …..? Realizing that I already told you that your
    mind is going to be tricked into thinking about what works you
    must do completely missing what Jesus says…..Give me your answer after
    you study these 2 verse below then if you don't see it I'll show you a
    pearl….P.S. these verses were set up by God this way on purpose to hide
    the pearl…..

John 6:28, 29 - Then said they unto him, What shall we do,
    that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them,
    This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

What works does Jesus say we must do?

Send me you answer - Michael144
    michael144/Admin
    michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Two in the Field Empty 2 in the Field

Post by michael144/Admin Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:29 pm

Look at the following scripture in light of Matthew 24:40, "Then shall two be in the field, the one shall be taken and the other left."

Ecclesiastes 4:15 I considered all the living which walk under the sun, with the second child that shall stand up in his stead.

Then look at yourself. Does it seem like there is two of you. One wars against the laws of God and the other goes toward the law.

Read Romans 7

4. Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
    5. For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
    6. But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
    7. What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
    8. But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
    9. For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
    10. And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
    11. For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.
    12. Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.
    13. Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.
    14. For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
    15. For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
    16. If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
    17. Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
    18. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
    19. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
    20. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
    21. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
    22. For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
    23. But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
    24. O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
    25. I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:56 pm

WOW!!!!!!!! I never saw that before! Thanks! I'm gonna think about that.
    michael144/Admin
    michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by michael144/Admin Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:53 pm

trueimage wrote:WOW!!!!!!!! I never saw that before! Thanks! I'm gonna think about that.
    Wait til it really sinks in....There's more but ponder that for now....The good news isn't fully being preached yet.

Keeping 2 in the field in mind, now look at this verse:

Romans 9:21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

The biggest fault the church has is they have vastly underestimated God's power to save. More on that later.

But imagine if the whole church thought like the centurion in Matthew 8:5

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:49 pm