Demons Dialog & Revelation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Demons Dialog & Revelation..Please join us in the fight against lies and the noble task of digging up the truth.
Breaking News from ABCNEWS.com:
Eight N.Y. High School Students Test Positive for Swine Flu, N.Y. Mayor Says

The federal government declares a public health emergency, as the number of cases of swine flu in the U.S. rises to 20.

Latest topics

» IT IS GETTING VERY SERIOUS NOW
Violent Gangs From All Over the World Infest American Cities EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:07 am by michael144/Admin

» Scientists Experiment with Vaccinations in GMO Corn
Violent Gangs From All Over the World Infest American Cities EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:46 pm by michael144/Admin

» The Meaning Behind Revelation 13:17
Violent Gangs From All Over the World Infest American Cities EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:28 pm by metaloop

» Shattered Union/Telling us what they are going to do before they do it
Violent Gangs From All Over the World Infest American Cities EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:57 pm by michael144/Admin

» Time Magazine Preps Americans For Mandatory Vaccinations
Violent Gangs From All Over the World Infest American Cities EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:00 pm by crzy.beautiful

» As Swine Flu Spreads, Conspiracy Theories of Laboratory Origins Abound
Violent Gangs From All Over the World Infest American Cities EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:44 pm by michael144/Admin

» Swine Flu News Updates
Violent Gangs From All Over the World Infest American Cities EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:00 am by michael144/Admin

» global vaccination – has been in the works for quite some time.
Violent Gangs From All Over the World Infest American Cities EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:33 am by michael144/Admin

» Swine flu 'debacle' of 1976 is recalled
Violent Gangs From All Over the World Infest American Cities EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:07 pm by michael144/Admin

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 117 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:51 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 371 messages in 187 subjects

We have 6 registered users

The newest registered user is crzy.beautiful

Navigation

Violent Gangs From All Over the World Infest American Cities

michael144/Admin
    michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Violent Gangs From All Over the World Infest American Cities Empty Violent Gangs From All Over the World Infest American Cities

Post by michael144/Admin Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:13 pm

www.NewsWithViews.com
    March 30, 2009
    New Articles

There have been a number of news reports in which administration
    officials have stated that some 230 cities inside the United States of
    America have become infested by members of the Mexican cartels! They are
    here now! They are not simply to be found along our nation's border but
    they are in cities from coast to coast and border to border! It is not
    just members of the drug cartels that we need to be concerned about but
    also members of violent gangs such as MS-13 and gangs of virtually every
    ethnic group from the Russian mob to members of Asian gangs. They are
    here!.......

http://www.newswithviews.com/Cutler/michael157.htm

by former INS agent Michael Cutler, Ret.

Violent Gangs From All Over the World Infest American Cities Empty Re: Violent Gangs From All Over the World Infest American Cities

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:57 am

Of course. The Feds breed them in the 'prison system'. There are also so many illegals in federal prison for no other crime than repeated illegal entry. Why don't we just send them home again? It costs us so much money to house these guys. I could talk for days about the prison system. It's bad, bad, bad.
    michael144/Admin
    michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Violent Gangs From All Over the World Infest American Cities Empty Re: Violent Gangs From All Over the World Infest American Cities

Post by michael144/Admin Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:49 am

trueimage wrote:Of course. The Feds breed them in the 'prison system'. There are also so many illegals in federal prison for no other crime than repeated illegal entry. Why don't we just send them home again? It costs us so much money to house these guys. I could talk for days about the prison system. It's bad, bad, bad.
    Not to mention you have a war brewing there in Texas at the border.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:59 am

I believe there is no real war. It's just part of the plan. Fabricated. (yes, people are dying. That's a fact. But is our government behind it?) My dad swears that in Vietnam, the government was running drugs. That's how they paid for it. My dad was air force and knew many pilots. They told him what they were doinbg. Of course, it was top secret. Drug money is easy money...and it's abundant money. Did our govn't stop running drugs after Vietnam? I doubt it. Think about this also. They are saying that the FEMA camps are for illegals. Why are the camps empty if we supposedly have 13 mil undocumented folks here? Poor, innocent people are dying in Mexico on the borders. The economy is at ground zero. If our economy is bad, Mexico's negative. They say Mexicans are going home. Whether they are not, will the govn't tell us they are flooding this way across the border? Open up the camps. Just one more excuse to open them as well as civil unrest, etc?
    michael144/Admin
    michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by michael144/Admin Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:04 am

I can see your eyes have been opened. Great point. That would explain why they do nothing at the border. They don't want to disrupt the Bush-Clinton drug operation.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:12 am

I worked in Mexico. I helped start a plant there. Worked myself right out of a job too. Anyhow, between jobs, I worked at a jail briefly. Mostly illegals since it was a border town. I learned a lot........ Then after I found a job, I had to move. If you look up FEMA camps in Texas on youtube, Alex Jones did a story about one in Taylor, TX. That's where I was living so I know of the facility (which is really hush hush and nobody really knows what goes on there). It used to be prison and is now an ICE facility housing families...yes, women and children. Children are in jail. Anyhow, Alex says this is a FEMA camp. And it's right on the railroad tracks too. I have lotsa inside prison info too. Shocking. Our govn't has ingeniously orchestrated out destruction.
    michael144/Admin
    michael144/Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by michael144/Admin Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:14 am

trueimage wrote:I worked in Mexico. I helped start a plant there. Worked myself right out of a job too. Anyhow, between jobs, I worked at a jail briefly. Mostly illegals since it was a border town. I learned a lot........ Then after I found a job, I had to move. If you look up FEMA camps in Texas on youtube, Alex Jones did a story about one in Taylor, TX. That's where I was living so I know of the facility (which is really hush hush and nobody really knows what goes on there). It used to be prison and is now an ICE facility housing families...yes, women and children. Children are in jail. Anyhow, Alex says this is a FEMA camp. And it's right on the railroad tracks too. I have lotsa inside prison info too. Shocking. Our govn't has ingeniously orchestrated out destruction.
    Severely interesting

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:48 pm